Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloweekend-Kaylee's First!!

Kaylee had her first Halloween!  She got to test out her costume at a Babies R Us parade that I already blogged about, but I was sure she got full wear out of it on Halloween..All.Day.Long.




Kaylee and I went to Target to do some shopping and show off her cuteness.  She's a great little shopper, and she liked seeing all of the other kids dressed up.  After, we visited her daddy at work.

Kaylee has been obsessed with this Halloween book her daddy got her (I'm thinking its one of those ones that will be staying out year round).

She is quite the reader :)!  We had a special visit from Grandma who so kindly read her the book several times..

Gerald's family doesn't get many trick-or-treaters on his street, so they came over to 
see all the little cuties that came to our house!  We had some Halloween pasta and I had out this little spread of snacks.

I'm excited for next year when Kaylee and trick or treat and get some candy for herself her parents :)

I can't believe that Thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAY are just around the corner!

Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment