Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Days :)

We have had a crazy, busy Fall, but have spent lots of time enjoying the beautiful weather :).  Fall is my favorite time of year, but it feels like winter takes over all too quickly.    Kaylee loves the outdoors, so she has been lots of fun to play with outside.

Here she is as a scarecrow at the Pumpkin Patch!

A different day, she rode down the big girl slide with her daddy!

And here we are on the swing!

My parents are selling their house, so over the weekend we went to the park with my mom and Kaylee's BFF, Bailey, during their "open house."

She swung like a big girl!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is less than a month ago, and Christmas less than two months!  I will be blogging about Kaylee's first Halloween this weekend.  Here is a sneak peek!


Happy Hump Day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment