Thursday, December 11, 2014

8 Months & Cuter than ever :)

I'm not going to start with the same line I do with each monthly milestone...wait, yes I am.  I can't help it.

Here it goes...

I can't believe Kaylee is 8 months old!! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!? Seriously.


8 month pictures were the hardest to date, because this girl just wants to GO, GO, GO.  I sneakily caught this picture before her throwing the hat on the floor...and then trying to get and eat it.

exhibit A

My girl is a great eater...I'm sure I am forgetting some, but here are some of the foods she's eating in ascending order, favorite to least favorite: PUFFS, oatmeal, white potatoes, squash, peas, bananas, sweet potatoes, spinach, carrots, chicken, broccoli.  She hasn't gone full out deny for anything really (Except frozen spinach, she likes fresh!).  I am still loving making her food.  


She is getting more mobile..not crawling, but lunging forward and rolling more.  She is sitting up beautifully!  This morning when I went to get her, she was on her belly!  FIRST TIMER.

Kaylee is still doing pretty well in daycare twice a week, and because I am at basketball in the evenings, everyone is becoming an expert on bed time!  I love my days off with my girl; she can go anywhere and will just hang!



I am getting so excited for her first Christmas!  While I know she will be into the paper and price tags, I am still excited to give her the couple of gifts we are giving her, and to enjoy her with family. I'll be blogging about our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day along with any traditions we start as we embark our first Christmas as a family of 3 :).


Thanks for always making us smile, Kaylee Bean!




No comments:

Post a Comment