Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  Here are some of my favorites of the week

one.
A few weeks ago (that could be totally lost, my concept of time is long gone), I blogged about getting "makeovers" with my mom at Ulta.  This brush was something I was talked into buying, and I'm so glad I did.  I learned that you're supposed to always put liquid foundation on with a brush (#NeverHadIEver), so I got this brush to try it out.  I really love it.  I've always loved a good make up  brush, and this one does not disappoint.  You can buy it online here.

two.
I also got talked into buy this bronzer.  I love the little box, and it's dark enough for summer, but I got a lighter shade so that I could use just for some highlighting in the dreadful, ghostly winter months.  It's really light/not cakey looking at all.  

three
Kaylee got a purse!  She loves to pick up mine and walk out of the room yelling, "buh bye."  So now she has one of her own :).

four.
I got this new picture for our living room at Target this week.  It says, "Enjoy the ride."

five.
I had a fun girls trip to the zoo that I blogged about here.

six.
I had to get some wedged flip flops to dance in at the reception bc of the length of my dress, and I just got them in the mail.  It is officially just about wedding week!  I'm getting SO excited.

seven.
I did this workout and it was less than 20 minutes.  I felt like I got a good work out in, and I loved how quick it was.

eight.
For Christmas, I got Gerald tickets to a musical of his choice.  He chose Cinderella, and we are going to see it tomorrow night at the Benedum Center.  My parents are babysitting, so we are going out for dinner then hitting the musical.  Check back Monday to see how it was!

Have a wonderful weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment