Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekend Update

I have been savoring these October weekends with perfect weather, and I feel like they go by so quickly!  We had a busy weekend.  Friday, I subbed during the day and Friday night we just got pizza and caught up on some of our shows!  Saturday, I woke up early to meet my brother, Ryan, at Slippery Rock for Homecoming.


It was beautiful weather!  We made drinks to take to the parade, tailgated, then hit up the bar (singular in Slippery Rock!).  It was great seeing some old friends I hadn't seen in a while.

Sunday, Gerald and I did some rearranging around the house then took Kaylee to the pumpkin patch. It was funny, on my time hop it showed that we went exactly one year ago today.  Oh how things have changed!  I vividly remember carrying Kaylee all around last year, while this year she was running around to all of the pumpkins, even giving a few some kisses. 




Afterward, we stopped at the Park, then we met my parents at their new house that is ALMOST done being built!  We finished off our Sunday at Hoffstots for dinner with my fam.

Have a great week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment