Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I don't know if it's just me, but this week flew by for us! I'm linking up with AndreaErika, and Narci! Here are some of my favorites from the week.  
one.

We have been able to get outside and even hit up the park this week!  Things are looking cold for the weekend, but it was so nice to get out there!

two.

New hair!! I got about 6-7 inches off and went a lot lighter; I love it!  #KhloeKardashianInspired

three.

Valentine's Craft :) We just got construction paper, stickers, and some foam hearts and had so much fun decorating! 


four.
I'm such a sucker for athletic wear, and I've been stalking Kate Hudson's clothing line, and LOVING IT.

Have a great weekend!  Check back next week for some fun Toddler Activities we've been doing along with my February goals :)


No comments:

Post a Comment