Monday, February 8, 2016

February Goals


February is flying by, but I figured it's never too late to set some goals.  I also want to recap how I did on my January goals that I blogged about here.
1. Work out is pretty good!  I've been going to the gym and doing some at home stuff too during naptime.  Always room for improvement though :)
2.Mail two letters...CHECK!
3. Date night!  We did the movies and it was so fun! 
4. I began Pillars of the Earth.  It's slow to start, but I'm liking it!

Now, onto February's goals:

1.  Spring clean, early!  I always feel like we have so much stuff, so I'd really love to declutter this month!  Work on taking a garbage bag to each room and filling it with stuff we can donate or trash :)
2. Have a girls' night--  Basketball has taken over my evenings, so I need some time with girlfriends !
3. Host a family get together.  My parents and in-laws have been SO helpful with Kaylee while I coached in the evening, so I'd love to have them over to thank them :)

I'll blog about how I do next month !

No comments:

Post a Comment