February is flying by, but I figured it's never too late to set some goals. I also want to recap how I did on my January goals that I blogged about here.
1. Work out is pretty good! I've been going to the gym and doing some at home stuff too during naptime. Always room for improvement though :)
2.Mail two letters...CHECK!
3. Date night! We did the movies and it was so fun!
4. I began Pillars of the Earth. It's slow to start, but I'm liking it!
Now, onto February's goals:
1. Spring clean, early! I always feel like we have so much stuff, so I'd really love to declutter this month! Work on taking a garbage bag to each room and filling it with stuff we can donate or trash :)
2. Have a girls' night-- Basketball has taken over my evenings, so I need some time with girlfriends !
3. Host a family get together. My parents and in-laws have been SO helpful with Kaylee while I coached in the evening, so I'd love to have them over to thank them :)
I'll blog about how I do next month !