Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Two Months Til 2

Kaylee's birthday is two months away, and she'll be two!  #WhyDidTerribleTwosStartEarly
She has such a personality and talks my ear off all day long, and makes me laugh, SO MUCH.  She's still doing one nap a day, and we do bedtime at about 730 and she's been getting up at.....wait for it.....830am.  God bless this wonderful phase.  We're working on colors, numbers, letters, etc.  Here are some of the activities we've been doing :) 

This one, I just picked some random stuff around the house, attempted to outline it, and let her do the puzzle.  I left it out for 3 or 4 days, and it was one of the first things she would run to each morning.  

Water paints :).  I would ask her to pick certain colors, and she was pretty good for the most part!  Her favorite part was spilling the little bowl of water on the newspaper....

Never too young, right?! ;).  Kaylee STILL will throw her food here and there, and when she does she has to clean it up.


I got a bunch of different shaped sponges and a pack of paint brushes, a dollar for each pack, gave her some water, and let her "paint" on her chalkboard.  This is a big hit without the mess.


This color matching game was pretty easy to creat (Saw it on Pinterest).  She needed some help, but it was a time-filler that she had fun with!


I try to do different themes for each day, so I'll blog about some more activities in a few weeks.  These are just a few of the favorites :) 
Have a great Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment