Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, today I'm linking up with ErikaAndrea,  and Narci for Friday Favorites!!
one.
Happy Valentine's Weekend!  We have a pretty packed weekend, so check back Monday to see what we did.  We took some Valentine's pics a few weeks ago to give to family, and this silly one is one of my favorites.

two.


I made these treats, YUM.  I got this recipe from Pinterest.  They were so easy.

three.
We celebrated my grandma's 84th birthday on Sunday at a really great brunch spot.  My pop-pop shared her birthday, so it was her first one without him.  It was great to celebrate with family and share old memories.

four.

So I'm not sure if it's in the spirit of Valentine's Day, but my sweet husband has been leaving me notes on our mirror every morning!  (note: dry eraser markers wipe right off of mirrors and don't leave any marks :) ).  It's been so special to wake up to.

five.
I picked up this new addition for our living room from Pat Catan's.  It's such a fun store, and I love the saying, "Love the Journey."

six.
Kaylee got these new shoes that she's obsessed with; they have disney princesses on the inside.  I was obsessed with their price (2.99)!!!  

seven.
I've been cleaning out lots of closets, per my February Goals, and I found these practically new slippers.  I'm not sure where they came from, but I do know they are a gift from God.  

eight.
I'm so big on the importance of alone time, but if Kaylee's running around, she typically wants to be doing whatever I'm doing.   So, I've been putting her in her crib with a basket of books, and she "reads" them, takes them out and puts them back in, etc.  I typically do this a couple hours after nap time while I'm making dinner, and it's been really great.  She'll sit up there anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and a half!!  (I may or may not put off making dinner and sit and watch Ellen....) 

Have a great weekend with the one you love!




No comments:

Post a Comment