Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!   First Friday in March and only a few more until Good Friday, I'm so excited!  Today I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci for Friday favorites :)
One.
We typically go out with my mom on Wednesdays, so we headed to Marshalls this week before lunch.  I loved this bunny/wanted to buy her for myself...

Two.
There is a great place sent to us straight from Heaven that has $2 Margaritas on Tuesdays with free chips/salsa (if you feel like splurging, a flavored marg is $3).  My girlfriends and I went on Tuesday, and it was amazing!!!

Three.
So, this isn't the prettiest picture, but it's ten garbage bags of stuff I got rid of from our basement.  It's now gone, and dropping it into a donation for Veterans felt so great!!

Four.
This girl's hair...it's curly, adorable, and always a mess.  Bows are out of the question with this one, but today she let me put a pony in and left it in all day :).  I also blogged about some of my favorite things about this little girl here.

Five.
Even though it didn't feel like Spring this week, I'm loving this plaid shirt from the GAP.  They didn't have this color online, but had the same style/fit here.

Six.
My mom and I got these matching mugs when we went out on Wednesday.  I love it!

Seven.
So as I mentioned, Kaylee's hair is impossible challenging. This has really been helping along with the wet brush which has been life-changing.

Eight.

Spring fashion!  The sprinkles of nice weather that we've had has been getting me so excited for warm weather and spring clothes.  I love these two looks!

Nine.
I'm not much of a sweets person, but when I do have a sweet tooth, I've been liking these graham crackers that I originally bought for Kaylee.  2 full crackers (or the four halves shown on the box) is only 130 calories, 3g of fat, 8g of sugar.  I've put cream cheese and jelly on them two which makes for an easy cheesecake ;)

Have a great weekend!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment