Thursday, April 14, 2016

Confessional Thursday

This is my first time linking up with The Newly for Confessional Thursday :) here are some of my confessions:

~~I sometimes add things to my to-do list....AFTER I've done them.  Ever have those days where you feel like you have nothing done yet been doing things all day long!?  I typically have a list going for the day, and when I'm not as accomplished as I'd hoped, I'll add things I've done just so I can cross them off.  Even if it's "unload dishwasher" HAHA.

~~I feel like the second Kaylee turned two (the week of mostly), she felt the need to partake in "Terrible Two's"  I felt so naive thinking it was just a cute little alliteration.  I don't know about any of you, but the tantrums, the "my way or the highway" mentality is in full force here.  Gerald was off work yesterday, so I was excited for him to get a glimpse of my every day.  Well, don't you know, Kaylee was on her best behavior.  I should've been glad, but I was secretly annoyed that he didn't get to see a true "day in the life.." :)

~~I lie to my kid.  Not big lies, but more so tell her "something is broken or not working" when I just don't want her playing with it.  It's okay to lie for the sake of sanity though, right!? 

~~I have no impulse control in Target.  Everything becomes a need, a justifiable, must have, need.

~~There have been days when I've counted Veggie Straws as Kaylee's vegetable for the day... #DontJudge.

~~Sometimes, I take two showers.  If I shower after a workout during nap time, sometimes in the evening, I just need another ten minutes or so of alone time, so I'll decide a shower number two is in order.

Thanks for reading :)  Check back tomorrow for Friday Favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment