Wednesday, June 8, 2016

STRANDED!

So excited to link up with Shay and Erika for another STRANDED!  Today, we are sharing three Netflix series we would take with us if stranded on an island.   I don't know how to choose!!!


one.
LOVED this series.  Tammy Taylor and Tim Riggins are everything to me.  I was so sad when this series ended, and I'm praying that maybe someday they'll make another netflix season!?  Like they are doing for my next favorite....

two.
I love these two and Gilmore Girls!  I'm so excited that they are making a mini series (4, 90 minute episodes I believe).  Will I watch them all in one day or spread them out!?! So many decisions.  As a girl mom I think this series especially warms my heart.  
I'm adding this one in here since "Loreli" is in this series, too.  Another one that I was SO sad to end. If you haven't watched this yet, STOP READING THIS AND START WATCHING!!

three.
I started this a few weeks ago (and just started season 3, don't judge.) I don't know if I love it or hate it, but I do know that I can't stop watching it.  It reminds me of Scandal in some ways with all of the politics but I would say is a lot meaner.  I believe there are four seasons of this and counting...


I can't read to see what series you ladies would bring with you ! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment