Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

I've missed you, Friday Favs!!!  Here are some of my favorites from the week:)
Here we go:

Ok, so I mentioned in my 4th of July post that I worked a couple weddings this past weekend, and one of them had this food truck, and IT WAS SO AMAZING.  Like maybe the best food I've ever had.  

I got these high-waisted shorts from Target.  I couldn't find the exact online, but these are similar.  I love them.  They are so comfy!!

This peanut is out of a boaster seat/high chair.  BUT, she loves playing in this one, so I haven't had the heart to put it away just yet.  This is what I got when I said, "smile for a picture."

Time hop...omg.  You make me cry.

We have had busy mornings all summer, and they typically end in like this.  Most days, she lets me transfer her with no problem.
and when a put a pull-up on the peanut.... 
*If you're wondering about her dress...it was 75 cents!!!!  

Have a fab weekend!  Sending lots of prayers out to everyone who especially needs it today.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment