Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Pregnancy-24 weeks

How far along? 24 weeks 5 days
Baby Size: Cantaloupe 
Total weight gain: I'm thinking 15+ but this is kind of a guess.
Maternity clothes? Yes, or just bigger stuff.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  It's okay.  Heartburn is getting me in the night, and my little is anti-sleep right now:)
Working out: I feel like I'm in a rut since Thanksgiving!  The weather hasn't been good, so I haven't been able to do my walking.  I need to figure out a new routine that will work. 
Best moment this week: My best pregnancy moment was last night I think.  The baby was CRAZY.  I mean like nothing I've ever felt...kicks, punches, and it was FAST movement probably for about 5 minutes.  
Miss Anything? Better workouts, coffee, cocktails, and being able to wear skinny jeans!
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: No cravings, but everything is giving me heartburn!!!
Looking forward to: The Christmas Season!  Loving it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment