Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

It's been a while, but I love What's Up Wednesday!  Today I'm linking up with ShayMel, and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday!

What we're eating this week:
Monday: Spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday: Breakfast Casserole
Wednesday: Grilled Cheese/BLT
Thursday: Penne Ranch Pasta from Shay's book!
Friday: I'll be gone, pizza for my other two :)

What I'm reminiscing about...
Wearing normal sized clothing.......Drinking coffee.....Being able to bend over #TheLittleThings

What I'm Loving...
These two deep conditioners.

I have my eye on this sweater from Target.  I feel like it could be really good for spring with a nursing top underneath.

I've been looking for a diaper bag for baby #2 and that can store what little things Kaylee needs, and I can't find one that's a "MUST HAVE" Right now, this is my front runner.



I love all the pink around the house thanks to Valentine's Day.

What we've been up to...

Milkshakes and dates with my two favorites.

Soaking up all the time and snuggles while it's just us girls.  

I teach at our church every other Sunday, and Kaylee loves going to Sunday school.  

We tried out the easy bake oven, and it was a success!


We got a few warm days this month, so we hit up the zoo.  We're so thankful for the season pass my MIL got us; it's a favorite

Pens game with this guy (:

What I'm excited about...
I will not be convinced until Feb. 1 that January actually is going to end, so I'm really excited about that!  My cousin is having a "Sprinkle" this weekend, so I'm going away and can't wait!  Most excitement is for baby #2 to make his entrance.

Also, my mom and I are decorating the baby's nursery today, yay!  Getting there...


What I'm watching/reading...
I'm trying so hard to like him, but we just aren't "connecting"

LOVE.

Starts Thursday, wooohoooo!!

Reading...
I started this chronological bible, where it gives you a few pages to read each day, you check the box after reading, and there are 365 readings so that you get through it in one year.  I'm really liking it!

I've read bits and pieces, but I'm reading this one through.  I'd like to get a novel to take with me this weekend, so I'll be looking at your pages for suggestions (:


What I'm listening to..
Lots of Sofia the first songs right now, and I try to do some Christian Rock or Jason Mraz radio anytime I can!


What I'm wearing...
Maternity everything, which I usually post one pic in my Pregnancy Posts.  Here are a couple regulars:



What I'm doing this weekend...
Off to Virginia !!!


What I'm looking forward to next month...
Valentine's Day, and it being closer to March.

What else is new...
I think we covered it all!

Who's your favorite bachelor...
So I googled the list of bachelor's and realized I didn't LOVE any of them, but I more so loved the bachelorettes/the contestants on the bachelorette.  I'd say my fav was Sean Lowe.  I learned some fun bachelor facts that he is the ONLY bachelor to ever get married, and there are 6 successful relationships as of now and 25 break ups...ouch.

That's a wrap!  Have a great great rest of your week :)!





No comments:

Post a Comment