Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pregnancy- 39 weeks

How far along? 39 weeks (tomorrow)
Baby Size: Pumpkin
Total weight gain: 32 lb (ish) 
Maternity clothes? Yes...but my leggings and tanks are really starting to wear and tear, so desperation is setting in!
Sleep: Not very good, but I'll have a good night here and there which is really refreshing.
Working out: Yes, I've been a walking machine lately :)
Best moment this week: I think we're getting a mini van!!!
Miss Anything? I'm really excited to have hot sauce again, and.......a margarita 
Movement: Yes.  Movements are different and big hard jabs.
Food cravings: Nope.  Not too into food, but sweet over salty which is unlike me.  
Looking forward to: Final days of pregnancy!!
Do you see the look of desperation in my eyes!?!  Can't wait to meet you, baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment