Monday, June 30, 2014

My Weekend

I haven't been keeping up with the blog like I'd hoped, but I am still trying to capture as many memories through pictures as I can…Is it really the last day of June?! Time is FLYING.
Over the weekend, three of my girlfriends came over to have dinner with the babe and I.  It was nice catching up.  We ordered some pizza, and they got to play with baby Kaylee :).  These are three girls that live in my neighborhood and that I grew up with.  It was so great catching up.

The next day, my Guys, Ryan and Gerald, drove to Indy to get the rest of the stuff out of my apartment.  They always have fun together, so I didn't feel TOO badly sending them.  It was a little bittersweet knowing that the Indy Chapter of my life is probably over.  Here is Ryan's jeep with the U-Haul.  Apparently, you can't tow anything off of a soft top Jeep, but Ryan and Gerald figured out a way…always a story.


I had a sleepover at my parents which was a lot of fun.  We went for a couple walks, had a nice dinner, and hung around the pool/swam.  Baby girl even got in, and it wore her out!! Her legs did NOT stop moving for the half hour she was in.

Sunday morning we went to Brunch.  (Kaylee is still sleeping through almost all meals when we go to eat).  It was a really nice brunch, and the best amenity was the BLOODY MARY BAR!!!! 



I got to make mine soooo spicy and filled it with pepper jack cheese stuffed peppers. TOO delic.  After, we stopped at our family friends, and then my mom and I took Kaylee for a walk.  We tried to take a group nap, but Kaylee was just cooing away (I LOVE how much she is "talking" now)  We then went in the pool before Kaylee and I left.  

I have a busy week ahead filled of nannying and basketball :).

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment