Monday, September 29, 2014

Our Weekend :)

We had a great weekend!! We had a special visitor,Uncle Ryan, and we got to spend some QT time with him!

Friday night, Gerald's mom watched the baby, so Gerald and I went to the homecoming game with our friends Gab and Charlie to watch Gab's brother play!  It was a lot of fun, and even a blow out!  After we had drinks where both of our relationships started.  The one, the only...Big Dogs.  

Saturday, Kaylee and I just hung out during the day.  



That evening, we went to Gab's to watch all of the high school kids get homecoming pics!!  Their dresses were soooo pretty and extravagant compared to when we went!!  After, my Aunt Ellie was visiting so we had pizza and hung at my house with her and the fam!  It was so nice visiting with her :).

Sunday, I helped teach CCD with my dad, we enjoyed the game at my parents!  Great company, but horrible game outcome :(

We wrapped up our weekend with a movie, Mom's Night Out.  I wouldn't say I loved it, but it was cute!



This is a very, very, very special week to come, just saying.  My birthday post will probably be the longest/best one yet ;).

Happy Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment