Thursday, October 9, 2014

New Job

I've been so blessed to have the opportunity to be at home with my babe girl these past 6 months (Yes...6. Where has the time gone!?)

I have been coaching in the evenings as I've mentioned, and I recently accepted a part-time teaching job!  It's Tuesday/Thursday where I am teaching Social Studies to 1st,2nd,5th and 6th grade and Physical Education k-8!   I was so on the fence about accepting the position, but my heart has really missed teaching, and two days a week is perfect!  

Another hard part is Kaylee going to daycare while I'm at school, BUT the daycare is in my school (about a 1 minute walk from my classroom :)) I've spent my lunches and time in-between classes with the little girl.  She's making some new friends, and I love having her so close!    Here she is on her first day..

Gerald is getting his schedule switched so it looks like she will only be going one day!

So far, I'm loving being back around kids and realizing how much I really did miss teaching.

However, I'm excited for the next four days off with this cutie :)

Happy Friday Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment