Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I am so excited for this Friday because my family is coming into town, and my bridal shower is TOMORROW, YAY!!!



Here are a few of my favs of the week.


One.
I go my nails done yesterday...SO I was planning on getting them done along with a pedi (Gerald was off).  The nails took TWO hours, so I left before the pedi.  I really love how they turned out tho :)

Two.
My girlfriend Amanda came over to give Kaylee her bday gift and me her shower gift since she can't make it.  Kaylee was so sweet and cuddly with her it was adorable!!

Three.
So I've always tried to be a wine drinker, like I love the idea of it (mainly because it would make me more like Olivia Pope..) but I'm a work in progress.  I have been liking this Sangria. Baby Steps.

Four.
My Ring!  This pic is from out engagement photos, and I just love it.

Five.
99 Days until I get to marry this guy :) #ButWhosCounting #IAm

Six.
This just speaks for itself.  LOVE IT hahaha.

Kaylee has been loving her kitchen set.  It's something she'll go over to and find foods to put in the oven (even sometimes her baby doll....awkward) and she'll just stir and stir and stir with her play utensils and bowls.  I love watching her use her imagination.

Have a great weekend!  Stop back Monday to see pictures from my bridal shower:)


No comments:

Post a Comment