Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! This week flew by, and we had some great, warm, and humid weather.  I'm linking up for Friday Favorites :)

ONE.
I feel like most people like this time of year for their hair, especially because it's "beach wave" season, but mine gets super dry and awkward with the humidity.  This is my FAVORITE deep conditioner.  It's 2.99 I believe, and it works wonders.  Even Kate from The Small Things Blog vogued for it, so you know it's good.

TWO.
I'm loving Kaylee's bedtime routine.  Gerald's job results in him missing this time, and I've learned to appreciate our routine.  (He is just got offered a new job so this will soon be changing, YAY :)).  After a bath and pjs, Kaylee and I hang some books, snack, and her sippy.  We no joke read about 10-15 books, but she just hangs and is so interested in the books, so I love it.

THREE.
In light of me going to his concert tomorrow, Kenny Chesney pandora has been playing non-stop in our house!  It's so summery and fun, I love it!

FOUR.
This sign is hung up at my school, and I think it's great.  It's so fitting for me.  I know I am/always have been such a planner.  I never would have imagined being married and have a toddler at 25 (I'm jumping to this October here), but I truly couldn't be happier about it! God's plan is so much greater than ours!

FIVE.
I got these new flip flops last week, and I am loving them.  The first thing I loved about them was that they were $9.99, but I can wear them to school or just with a casual outfit to dress it up a little bit.  I got them at Burlington where I have recently bought some new, inexpensive summer clothes!

SIX.
I got these new sunglasses at Target for 12.99, and they have been great!  I hate the ones with the "nose thingy's" that get caught in my crazy, and these don't have them. I even got someone to model them...



Have a wonderful weekend!  Stop back Monday to see pics from the Kenny Chesney concert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment