Monday, June 29, 2015

Bachelorette Weekend:)

I had the BEST bachelorette weekend!  I was looking forward to it for so long, and it was everything I had hoped it would be and so much more!  

Friday night, my "sisters" Kelly and Abby came in.  We hung on the deck and talked all about the weekend; it was so fun!  Saturday we were up pretty early, had breakfast, got ready, and we were off! I had an adorably poetic clue for each place we were going.  First stop, brunch!
This place had the BEST bloody mary bar!
Then I got a clue to our next stop, and it was a nail salon!  We had drinks and talked a bunch while some of us got our nails and toes done.
Next stop, the hotel!  I was kicked out of the room while it was adorably decorated :)
Then we played some games, drank some cocktails, then we headed to the pool for a bit.  My cousin made these cups, they were so CUTE!
We then got ready for our night out; it was so fun even getting ready and reminded me so much of college!  There was a lot of mirror, hair-spray, and makeup sharing!
Here is my "before" picture of our night out.  Our first stop was Nakama for dinner! 

We then did lots of bar hopping and then found just the right dance spot!  We had so much fun.  It was one of those nights that we were all so sad when 2am/bar closing time game! 


When I got home Sunday, Gerald had the house clean and Kaylee napping, I was quite impressed!  He took care of Kaylee for the day while I napped and relaxed; it was amazing!  We ended the weekend with some pizza and Orange is the New Black.  

Have a great week (:



No comments:

Post a Comment