Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a great week. I am linking up with KellyErikaAndrea, and Narci for Friday Favorites.  I am so excited to announce that it is OFFICIALLY SUMMER!  Yesterday was my last day of school.  It was so bittersweet.  Going only twice a week didn't give me the typical NEED for summer,  but I am definitely excited for it.
Here are some of my current FAVS:

One.
Naked is by far my FAVORITE brand of makeup.  It's a little pricey, so it's always something I ask for Christmas or a birthday.  My most recent Naked gifts were the NAKED 3 palette  and Naked on the Run, which I love.  This picture is of the NAKED 1 pallete which I have been using tons lately.  It's lighter shades are perfect for summer, and there are some darker ones if you're going out. It's hard to tell in this picture, but each of the shades have a little shimmer.  AND DID I MENTION I HAVE HAD THIS SINCE HIGH SCHOOL!?

TWO.
As I mentioned, yesterday was my last day of school.  I love having the kids do end of the year reflections to see what they remember from the year, and these are some of my FAVS.
"One thing I'm never going to forget is....having Ms. Griffin teach me.  (Even if I get Alzheimer's Disease I won't forget"
"One thing I learned...Ms. Griffin name is Katlin."  At least I taught her something....
 "I'll never forget that you were a teacher."
 "I'll never forget when...we danced after our tests."  I always let them have dance parties after exams, which is something I love and so many of them put it as a favorite memory.
"One thing I am proud of is...not getting F's in Social Studies."  Great.

THREE.
FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY we have a baby gate up and running.  This one is nice where it's permeant and acts as a mini door.  Kaylee has a temper tantrum almost every time I shut it, so I guess we'll just say we're adjusting...

FOUR.
I did a new and QUICK (Which is the best adjective to describe a workout) kettle bell work out.  It didn't leave me dripping in sweat, but my arms were sore the next day!  With a 10b kettle bell (you can also do with a dumbbell of any weight) I went through the alphabet and "drew out" each letter using my kettle bell.  A-Z.  I could do it while Kaylee played and by the end I was feeling it.  My mom saw it on LIVE with Kelly and Michael, so I gave it a try.  I'll definitely do it again and go through it 2-3 times.


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :)
Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment