Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites

"What day of the week is it again?"  It's my favorite summer question, and it is already holding so true.  I am so excited that it's Friday!  We are headed to VA tonight to see London get baptized.  I am so ready for a mini vaca away with family!

Here are some of my favorites:

one.
I am such a mug person, and I am loving the new mugs that came with my wedding registry dish sets!  I like a smaller mug in the summer since I drink my addiction, iced coffee.  They're from Macy's!

two.
This Fisher Price elephant was Kaylee's Christmas gift, and she is finally starting to really love it.  It's so fun to watch her bounce around on it.  And if you haven't heard, it's no fun playing on unless you're holding some tupperware.  

three.
I love me some good pajamas, especially since I'm in them longer than I'd like to admit.  These yoga shorts are from Target and only $9.99.  I love them!

four.
My mom got me this adorable LOVE picture frame.  I thought it was so cute even before I realized it was held a picture.   I hope to get a big family pic this weekend to put in it! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!






No comments:

Post a Comment