Thursday, June 11, 2015

Top 10 Things on my Summer Bucket List

A while ago, I wrote a post about my bucket list.  I love writing/journaling about this topic, because it's so fun to look back and see what was accomplished and what still needs to be done!  So here are some things on my Summer 2015 Bucket list:  

1. Go on a mini Family Vaca.  We opted out of a week-long beach trip because of the wedding and still TBD honeymoon, but I'd love to go on a small weekend trip to somewhere close by.  I'll definitely be missing out beach trip!  Here are a couple pictures from last year:

;


2. Get back into a work out routine.  I really enjoy going to the gym, so I checked out the childcare which was pretty reasonable.  Kaylee was not a fan to say the least.  So, I need to try this again!

3. Take a dance lesson.  Even before we got engaged, Gerald and I said we wanted to do this before our wedding.  I have looked up some deals and even some free ones, so hopefully it happens!!!

4. Take a Mommy and Me class.  I'd really like to do  swim class with Kaylee (she's a water baby!), but I've also looked up "gymnastics" (aka running around on mats) for kids her age and the moms just go in and watch.  The problem is most of these are during her morning nap!!! 

5. Read more!  I will do a different post about my summer reading list, but I definitely need to make time to read more.  I feel like the second Kaylee goes down I'm scrambling to do 43494820 things, but I need to make time to sit down and read.  

6. Have a girls trip with my cousin Kelly and her girls.  Either a trip to VA or have the girls come to PGH :). I love seeing all the girls together!

7. Make some Pinterest recipes!  

8. Get a massage!  Gerald's mom got me that for my Mother's Day gift, and I need to do it:).

9. Find a church that we all love. :)

10.Spend some time downtown.  Even for kids, there is SO much to do in the city, which is only about 25 traffic-less minutes away.  Whether we go on some new trails or try out some new bars, I'd love to spend more time in the city this summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment