Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites :)

Happy Friday! 
Here are a few of my favs of the week :)

one.
Wednesday I had a couple of my girlfriends over and we had some wine and hung on the deck.  I love me some girl time!  (Yes, that's a formula dispenser filled with pretzel dip....)

two.
I snapped this picture on one of our walks this week, and it's my new favorite.  The pouty lip and snug hold on the babydoll is just too much!  Kaylee loves going on walks, and I'm so glad.

three.
I started this work out this week.  I printed it out, so it's been nice putting an 'X' after completing each workout.  It's quick, and it's made me sore so I'm liking it.  Of course, I found it on Pinterest.

four.

Since we were just at a baptism, it made me look through some of Kaylee's baptism pics.  In honor of Father's Day, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of the amazing, influential men she has to honor on Sunday: her grandfather, godfather, and father.  

Have a wonderful Father's Day weekend:)



No comments:

Post a Comment