Saturday, July 18, 2015

Friday Favorites (One Day Late..)

Fridaaaay!  I have been getting more and more excited for Fridays, because there are only FIVE MORE until the eve of my wedding.  Eeeeek!  Here are some of my favs for the week:

one.
I made this dinner earlier this week, and it both was delicious and EASY.   I put thawed chicken, chopped yellow and red peppers, kale, and a bunch of different seasonings that we like (italian seasoning, parsley, basil, garlic powder, S&P).  I threw it in oven for about 45 minutes on 425 and we all loved it!  It was extremely tender and had a lot of flavor, too!  We put it over Quinoa.

two.

My view while cooking dinner is typically one of the two above.  I am appreciating it so much, because I know this won't always be the case, her wanting to be right there with me as a cook dinner.

three.
I had a bachelorette viewing party for one on Monday.  I had turkey pepperoni with pepper jack cheese, chopped up peppers, two wings, and Sangria.  My mom and I are going to do a "party for two" for the finale!!!

four.
I got this bronzer from my tipsy bag this month, and I really like it.  Don't get me wrong, Pittsburgh's can concur, I thought I'd be A  LOT tanner by now, but this is light and give me a little natural bronze that doesn't need caked on.  

Have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment