Monday, July 20, 2015

Girls' Weekend

Gerald was away for his bachelor party this past weekend, so it was just us girls!
We did lots of playing.  We got a gift from our registry that came in this Target box, and it has been a HIT.  Saturday we headed to my parents for a pool day!
Kaylee loves hanging at my parents, and she just LOVES her "Pop."  While she always comes back with a new scratch or bruise, her time with Pop is so special.  I love watching my dad be such an amazing grandpa, and same goes for my mama!  Kaylee napped after the pool so my mom and I had some time to go shopping and get coffee.  It was AMAZING and hasn't happened in SO long!  We walked along the river and went to dinner, too.  Lots of fun! :)
Sunday we went to meet my girlfriend Julie's PRECIOUS baby boy.  BABY FEVER is real.  #DontTellGerald
No girls weekend is complete without shopping, so Kaylee and I hit up this AWESOME book sale.  10 books for 13 dollars!!! Kaylee and I both got some great books, and here she is doing some reading before bed.


Today, Kaylee, Gerald, and I went to her doctor's appt.  Poor thing got two shots, so we OBVI had to go for some ice cream after :).  She sure did find happiness in a cone.

Have a great week :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment