Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

Fridaaay!  I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!


one.
I have a new netflix obsession, and those are so dangerous.  BLACKLIST. Watching only one episode of this show is like trying to eat only one potato chip; IMPOSSIBLE.  I'm kind of a baby, so it's a little scary for me, but I'm totally hooked.  Like it's becoming a problem..

two. 
I saw this workout video on Facebook and gave it a try.  Loved it.  It's different work out moves to the beat of "Now watch me whip, whip.." #DontKnowTheNameOfTheSong.  Now, mind you, it's 3 minutes long.  I'm embarrassed to say it still got me a little breathless?  It'd be a great warm up or cool down, but I felt good about doing that and a walk with Kaylee and being done with a workout that day.

three.
I got this new devotional journal, and I have been loving it!


four. 
I blogged about our summer routine here. It made me think about how different things were last summer, and how they will be SO different again next summer!!

five.
On Tuesdays, there is a margarita place that has 2 dollar margaritas and free/unlimited chips and salsa.  My girlfriends and I love to go.  Thanks to Gerald, I've gotten to go with them the past few weeks.

six.
The picture on the left showed up on my time hop, and it brought back so many great memories of my cousin, Kelly's, wedding!  It was sooo much fun :)

Have a beautiful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment