Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!  Here are some of my favs from the week.

one.

Had a bachelorette finale party of TWO!  I made buffalo chicken dip and encouraged made Gerald watch the finale with me!  :)

two.
I'm really liking this hair product that I blogged about here.

three.
I've been pretty interested in trying PIYO, so I tried this YouTube video.  I really liked it.  It must've been harder than I thought, because I AM SO SORE.

four.
I'm starting to get this peanut to try lots of new veggies.  She loved cucumbers and tomatoes yesterday.

five.
Mornings.  Kaylee wants to be "SIDE" most of the day, so we get a lot of porch time in the mornings.  Sometimes she'll just relax on my legs and absorb everything.  TOOCUTE.


Have a great weekend:)





No comments:

Post a Comment