Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekend Update

Another weekend has passed aka less than 3 weeks until THE BIG DAY #OMG.  We had a pretty low-key weekend, which is nice in the midst of all that's going on with the wedding!

Friday, it was beautiful, so Kaylee and I hung at our "pool" most of the day.
Her new favorite toy is the hose.  That night, we went over my parents to hang.  We ordered pizza and hung out after we put Kaylee to sleep.  
Kaylee's BFF

Saturday, I met my mom and grandma at the mall.  My mom and I went to Ulta and got "makeovers," then headed to Red Robin.
Here are my beautiful dates!  Saturday night was beautiful!  Gerald and I just hung out and enjoyed the weather after Kaylee went to sleep!

Sunday, Gerald golfed, so Kaylee and I headed to my parents for a pool day.
She played, HARD.  Gerald met us later for dinner.
aaaand, here she is about two minutes into our carride home.

Have a great week!  



No comments:

Post a Comment