Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favs :) - Uncle Ryan Edition

Happy Friday!   It's a special Friday, my brother, Ryan's birthday!  As a child I have so many fond memories of us both spending quality time together AND fighting.  Our teenage years, however, consisted of much more togetherness and growing closer!  Things have changed so much, but I'm so lucky to always have him as my best friend.  Here are some of my favorite moments of Ryan, becoming an uncle.

one.


two.
BEST gift giver!  Nothing like a binky with a lime green jeep on it :)

three.
He knows how to dress Kaylee up in  her Irish heritage :)


four.
Even a few hours apart, we can always count on him for a good face-time sesh!!

five.
Always makes Kaylee laugh.

six.

seven.

eight.
always willing to lend a girl some sunglasses.



We love you so much, Ry!   Hope you have the best day ever.  Can't wait to celebrate with you back home :)--And I'm here for you anytime you need a little green in your hair ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment