Friday, September 25, 2015

FALL Favorites

I'm so excited that it's officially FALL!  We have had the most beautiful weather in Pittsburgh-70 and sunny just about EVERY DAY.  I could live in this year round!  Here are some of my favorite things about Fall and why I'm so excited for it:

one.
I love a good pumpkin dip!  I've made a couple different ones over the season, but I'm excited to try this recipe.  I think I'd serve it with gingersnaps :).

two.
Football season!  I love having relaxing Sundays with family watching the game!

three.
MY BIRTHDAY.  I've always loved it... My mom was always so great at celebrating things and making us feel special, so I blame her for my love of birthdays :).  This picture was from a party in college that Ryan threw for my  We were 19 and 22 I believe, little babies.  Oh, and my bday is ONE WEEK FROM TODAY. :)!

four.


MY SHOWS!  They all premiered this week; these are my three favs.

five.
Pumpkin everything!  This is my new favorite candle.   Vanilla Pumpkin from Target.

six.

Love playing outside with this cutie in this weather.
a look at how different she was last year at the park!

seven.
Halloween!  Last year, Kaylee was a flower.  She was too little to Trick or Treat (obvi), so we were at home passing out candy which was a lot of fun.  We're going out this weekend to pick out her costume :) 

eight.
Fall Fashion:  Leggings, a big sweater, scarf, and boots are everything to me!

Have a great, Fall-filled weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment