Monday, October 5, 2015

Birthday Weekend

I had such a great 25th birthday!  I was so lucky to have a weekend full of celebrating with all of my friends and family.  Friday, Gerald had breakfast waiting for me in the morning; it was great!  Kaylee and I did some running around after.   We saw my grandparents, did a Target run, and shared some Guac and Chips at Chipotle!!
Here's our best pic from the girls' day!  Friday night we went to dinner and a bar after with some friends :)
Here I am with Gerald, Amanda, and my brother, Ryan.

Saturday, we had a lazy day then went to a hibachi dinner with  my parents, brother, and grandma.
My mom and I had some DELIC margaritas!
Sunday, went to an Apple and Arts Festival with Gerald's family.  It was so fun, and Kaylee had a blast!  She particularly LOVED the petting zoo.  Afterward we went to my in-laws and had dinner/one final birthday celebration!  Gerald and I ended the weekend catching up on our two fav shows; Blacklist and Scandal.  

Have a great week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment