Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  It's feeling like Fall here in the burgh----I'm LOVING IT.  I put on uggs yesterday when I was cleaning the house... #NoImNotKidding.  Today, I'm linking up with NarciAndrea, and Erika for Friday Favorites!  Here it goes.


Steelers season has officially begun!! We had a couple of our friends, the soon to be Prokopiks, last night.  This little fan missed it.  We had so much fun, despite the SAD outcome.


Yesterday, we had a four generation lunch then went to one of our favorite spots, Gabes!  I love being able to spend time with these wonderful ladies!!!

This beauty just turned THIRTY!! We are going to Virginia this weekend to celebrate Kelly's birthday. (this pic was casually taken at a Bachelor viewing party that obviously had to be equipped with heart-shaped pillows)

I love leggings "Season," so much.  I typically feel like they only last a season or two and then a new pair is needed. #MaybeBecauseILiveInThem.  However, these from Victoria's Secret are my fav and I feel like they LAST.  I'm so excited to wear them, and maybe get a new pairo or two for my bday??? #GeraldAreYouReadingThis

Have a great weekend, everybody!!




No comments:

Post a Comment