Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  Things have been so crazy around here, and I'm so happy to be back for Friday Favorites.  The last one in October....#WHAT.  I'm so excited that it's Halloween weekend aka I love any reason to celebrate something :), so this will be a semi Halloween addition of my Friday Favs.


one.
I made this little Halloween basket for Gerald to wear to work today :). Tomorrow, I'm going to spread little treats around the house for both him and Kaylee, she's getting some little Elmo toys.

two.
I've been setting up different "libraries" of books for Kaylee for the day, and she gets so excited to come down in the morning and see what is set up on her table.  This past week has been all Halloween :)

three.
This. Girl.  This girl has been a sleeping machine lately.  Bed at 7:30 and getting up between 9:30-10:00 ... WITH A TWO HOUR NAP. This has been going on for a little over a week, and I know, "this too shall pass," so I'm trying to savor every.single.second.

four.
My girlfriends are coming over to tonight for a little Fall-inspired girls' night, and I bought us these cups to use :)

five.
I got this family planner thanks to my dear cousin Kelly :), and I LOVE IT!

six.
Truer words have never been spoken, and I'm SO excited about it.


Have a wonderful Friday, and check back Monday to read about our Halloweekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment