Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tis the Season!

It's been so busy around here.  I started up with basketball again, I'm doing some subbing, my parents are moving, and so on!  I can't believe that it's already December, and I'm so excited or the holiday season :).  Here's what's been going on...

In November, we went to our good friend, Marissa's, wedding!  We had so much fun.  We all stayed in the hotel and danced the night away.  Kaylee stayed at my in-laws, so we were excited to get back to her the next morning :)

We get to spend lots of times with GiGi!  Typically, on Wednesday's we run errands and go to lunch with my mom and grandma.  Kaylee loves it and so do I :)

Kaylee and I took a girls' trip to VA to visit the Kost girls.  It was so fun!   We did some shopping, took the girls to the park, went to lunch, the works!  It was my first long trip alone with Kaylee in the car, and she did great :).

For the first time, we went to Oakmont's light up night!  We met Gerald's mom and my parents.  There were tons of people and so much activity.  Kaylee loved it :).  (She is wearing a scarf....this is before we got her a winter hat, oops.)

THIS picture is because of the previous one!  Kaylee got a new hat and loves it :)

As always, we spent Thanksgiving in VA! We traveled down on Wednesday evening, and the girls were so excited to see each other Thanksgiving morning!  We had a nice thanksgiving with family, and us girls continued our black Friday tradition.  It is one of my favorite days of the year; we have so much fun!

Our house is all ready for Christmas!  This tree is one of my black Friday purchases :)  I also put lots of Kaylee-proof christmas toys and ornaments for Kaylee underneath the tree!  She especially loves her little nativity set.

I hope you're enjoying the holiday season; I know we are going to blink and it will be Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment