Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

We are anticipating a big snow storm!!! Well, not us particularly.  Pittsburgh isn't getting too much (I'm secretly sad about that), but I'm still hoping for a cozy weekend inside watching the snow fall:)  Here are some of my favs:


one.
We got a little bit of snow so far.  It's been a pretty snowless winter until now, so I was excited to take Kaylee out in it.  Once I showed her snowballs, she loved it.  What she didn't love, was wearing her gloves, so it made for a pretty quick playtime in the snow.

two.
Dress up is in full force around here, and it's so fun to watch Kaylee use her imagination.  When she gives me things to wear, I don't hesitate to join in on the fun LOL.


three.
I made these Chicken Nachos per a recipe that my mom used to always make.  SO easy, and you can even sneak some veggies in there for any little veggie-hating kids.  I did two layers: chips, olives, tomatoes, banana peppers, onions, cheese, REPEAT.  Heat at 350 degrees until cheese is melted. Serve with Salsa and sour cream.

                                              

four.
My dear grandpa passed away this week, and I sure am missing him.  Since I was born, I think I saw him at least once a week.  We've made so many memories, but not having him in my day-to-day life I know will be the hardest.  It was an amazing wake filled by wonderful family who I'm so thankful for!!  

five.
It's happening!! It's that time of year where I have an excuse to cover my house in pink :).  I sprinkled some Valentine's Day decor around the house this week :)

six.

I got this dress from Target on clearance this week.  I wore it with tights and a blazer to my Grandfather's funeral.  It was comfy and could be used as a date night dress too.

Have a great weekend, and STAY WARM :)



No comments:

Post a Comment