Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

I'm a first timer!!  Linking up with for What's up Wednesday with Shay and Mel!  

What we're eating this week...
Monday: Flatbreads
Tuesday: Orange Chicken/Egg Rolls
Wednesday: Pasta
Thursday: Appetizer night (We watch Blacklist (until Scandal is back) so I'll make lots of apps!
Friday: Homeade BBQ/Buffalo Chicken Pizzas
Saturday: I have a Bridal Shower/Gerald may be out of town so TBD.

What I'm reminiscing about...
Apparently, I have a picture-taking problem because every other day I learn that I need more storage #sigh.  I go back and delete old ones, but I love looking at pics of when Kaylee was an infant.  It's giving me baby fever...on steroids.

What I'm loving...
Kaylee is still sleeping in until 8-8:30, and it's actually amazing.  I get some time in the morning.  She's still napping, too.  So, I'm savoring every second because I know it could end soon!

What we've been up to..
We've been playing in the snow, my coaching season is wrapping up, Gerald is working a new job: busy busy!

What I'm dreading...
Coaching has been so great in that I get away for a few hours in the evening away from the house aka keep my sanity.  So, part of me is dreading losing that!  #FiveOclockWitchHour  

What I'm working on...
Valentines!  I've been looking for cute activities for Kaylee as well as Valentine's we can make (probably buy) from her for our family!  Also, I've been looking for little learning games for her.  This was a fun easy one where I just found some little things around the house and drew them for her to match.  I'd LOVE any good suggestions on teaching colors/numbers/letters :)


#DontJudgeMyDrawing

What I'm excited about...
Valentine's Day :), we have a couple of spring weddings, and getting back into a good workout routine!

What I'm watching/reading...
So if you have kids that are involved in sports or that you think might be involved in sports one day, this is a must-read!  Especially as a coach, I'm obsessed with this article and wished every athlete's parent could read it! 
I'm also reading A House in the Sky and Pillars of the Earth (just starting it per my January goal!)
I'm watching The Blacklist and The Bachelor right now.

What I'm listening to...
We listen to a lot of Disney Radio during our daily dance Parties, but I'm really loving the Biebs right now!  (Insert emoji with heart eyes here)

What I'm wearing...
Uggs and leggings are my go to during the day.  I got these uggs last year and they are now on sale!  I like Victoria's secret yoga legging.  I'll do better with taking pics next month :) 

What I'm doing this weekend...
We have Friday night games, and afterward Gerald and I will usually do a movie or something low-key.  Saturday, I have practice in the morning then an 80's themed bridal shower!   Sunday night we are going to see The War Room for a free viewing at Gerald's church.  


What I'm looking forward to next month...
Valentine's!  It's my grandma and late grandfather's birthday, too, so I'd like to do something special for her.  Also, I feel like something fun needs to be done on February 29th!?

What else is new...
Kaylee was a great independent-player, but has been needing my constant attention for the past week or two.  I'm not sure what's up with that, but we are working on breaking that ASAP.

Favorite Valentine's Day Treat...
I have a few I want to try these pretzels, so easy!
And I'd like to try some of these for the adults :)

Happy Hump Day :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment