Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, loves!! I'm linking up for Friday favorites :)
one.
There was no school the first two days of this week, so I had this sweet girl over on Monday, and Tuesday.  We did "mystery activities" where I folded up different things to do and picked a new one every half hour.  They are doing the one that said "bake cookies" :)

two.
I was out with my mom and grandma on Wednesday, and the joy this girl gets from a smiley cookie...  

three.
I got this in my ipsy bag, and it's perfect for my hair.  I can't believe how big it is or how well it works.  (I leave it in)

four.
I got this for contouring, and I really like it.  I can't believe how big it is.  May have gotten these brushes, too.  #JustTryingToBeAPro

five.
This is my urban decay Naked On The Run palette.  It also came with mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss.  It has a nice mirror in it and is really nice to have on the go.

six.
I put together a book of different activities we've been doing and divided them into "learning, gross, and fine motor activities."  I felt like it'd be good to have some of her favorites all in one place, and I've been taking pictures as we do each one to add. 

seven.
Not that I personally am bikini ready, but I really like looking on this site for affordable swimwear !!  It's making me so excited for summer.

eight.
I went to one of our favorites, "Once Upon a Child" this week, we got these three dresses, the pink cardigan, and adorable shoes ALL FOR UNDER $20.  Looks like we will be having some serious wardrobe changes on Easter.

nine.
My husband called me Wednesday and said, "Babe, how about a mini date tonight?  Kaylee is taken care of." Kaylee was in the middle of a car meltdown, so the timing couldn't have been more perfect. I think I said YES before he was done asking...So here are my favorite wings (buffalo garlic) and favorite drink (Peach Long Island)

ten.
Lastly, Happy First Birthday to baby London!!! I love you so much, and love watching you grow into a sweet, smart, and beautiful little girl :) !! 

Have a great weekend :)











No comments:

Post a Comment