Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What's up Wednesday

Last Wednesday of the month!? And then it's St. Patrick's Day/Easter mash up!!  Here's what's up at the Tylers:

What we're eating this week:
Monday: Ravioli
Tuesday: Pizza Grilled Cheese (a new favorite)
Wednesday:Pesto Chicken
Thursday: App night/Scandal Date night :)
Friday: Pizza

What I'm reminiscing about:
Kaylee can officially sit in the swings at park!  I couldn't help but think about the first time I put her in and thinking she'd never be big enough to fit!
Yesterday, my special wedding day was 6 months ago!  My DJ posted this picture of our group, AFTER the last dance of the extra hour we asked him to stay for.  Such a great party!

What I'm loving:
I'm really loving the Bachelor this season, and am looking for a new Netflix show to watch!  Fuller house comes in a couple days :)

What we've been up to:

We got to spend some time with my friend's little one.  Giving him that bottle was EVERYTHING.
My mother-in-law got us another season pass to the zoo, and we had the most perfect zoo day!

Sunshine and the weekend means park fun with Daddy!

What I'm dreading:
 hmmm.  This is a tough one!  I guess the thought of potty-training/terrible two's ;)

What I'm working on:
I'm still working on clearing out/spring cleaning.  

What I'm excited about:
I can't believe Easter is right around the corner!  I'm excited to spend time with family.

What I'm watching/reading:
Scandal, Grey's, Law and Order SVU, THE BACHELOR

I'm still reading "Pillars of the Earth" and a professional read, "The Dynamics of Teaching Writing."

What I'm listening to:
THE BIEBS.

What I'm wearing:
Vest: Kohls Scarf: NO CLUE Shirt: H&M
(ps what is my face here???)

Hat: Kohls Scarf: Kohls Shirt: Good will :)

Tank: H&M Shirt: Gabes 

Tank: H&M Sweater: Kohls Scarf: Macy's Jeans: Kohls

Obsessed with this sweater/sweatshirt: Target Leggings: Victoria's Secret

Leggings: Target Tank: H&M Shirt: Target

What I'm doing this weekend:
I feel like we have had such packed weekends, and I'm not sure that we have any set plans this weekend!  We may go out with my brother and his new gf.

What I'm looking forward to next month:
St. Patrick's Day/Easter!

What else is new:
I think I covered everything :)

What is your favorite Easter tradition:
We usually do church and brunch with my family, and if we are in PGH then we do dinner at Gerald's.  I think we are headed to Virginia this year.  I'm sure we will get some shopping in as well :). 
Here are the littles from last year!  







No comments:

Post a Comment