Thursday, February 25, 2016

Things that make me laugh :)

I find myself laughing at the littlest things, whether it be something Kaylee does or something I see on my phone, so I thought it'd be fun to do a post about it :)
I saw this, and it's SO ME.  I feel like I just can't keep up with the laundry.

Now I didn't have a c-section, but I could totally see using this line if I did, LOL.

I saw this one on Pintrest.  I definitely had the top picture (and LOVED it), and I would dream to have a vanity like the bottom picture.

This is an old picture, but Kaylee still thinks her baby doll stuff is for her: the high chair, stroller, and little crib.  It cracks me up, especially now, trying to fit herself in everything.

This makes me laugh every time I look at it HAHAH.

When your child learns how to get on the table/thinks she's a cat.

Is this anyone else!? 

I cracked up when I first saw this, because it's me.

When the struggle is just so real...

AMEN.

Hope one of these made you smile :)! Happy Friday Eve!









No comments:

Post a Comment