Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday! :)  I'm linking up today for Friday Favs !

ONE
These shoes are on sale and seem to be calling my name, sigh.  

TWO
I've been finding this peanut in my bed with some books just "reading," and it melts my heart!

THREE
Monday marked 6 months since our wedding, so I had these for Gerald when he got home. :)

FOUR
I went out shopping with this beauty on Tuesday, and we tried on matching jackets.  Only one of us got them....and it wasn't me.  How great does she look!?

FIVE 
THIS WAS REAL TIME.  I got my little sleeper up at this time on Wednesday.  I wish I could say I had a productive morning beforehand, but I was really just waiting and waiting for her to get up haha.  As you can see, she wasn't even quite ready to be out of bed yet.

SIX
Someone went potty on the potty this week!!!  I was so excited :):)

SEVEN
This is kind of small, but you can read it here.  I feel like I struggle with this, and I liked how this picture laid out the best ways to keep the house clean!

Have a fab weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment