Thursday, February 18, 2016

Throwback Thursday: A trip down memory Lane

Since I have too many pictures on my phone, I am constantly going through and deleting.  I love taking those little trips down memory lane, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite throwbacks.

This is a picture from my cousin, Kelly's baby shower
...and here is a picture from mine :).  I can't wait to take this photo a third time at Abby's future baby shower.

I have a lot of great memories from my time living in Indy.  When I think about it, it makes me feel really good about the time I spent there.  My journey started when I joined TFA, and I spent a summer in Oklahoma.  I first traveled to Indy, alone.  I made a few friends to drive MANY hours with to Oklahoma.  Then spent a summer making friends and teaching summer school.  I then rented an appt with a new friend, and began my teaching career.  I spent most of the year away from Gerald, AND PREGNANT. haha.  I feel like I grew so much as a person, and Gerald and I conquered so much through that time having a long-distance relationship.  

I hardly had any fun in Tulsa, OK ;)

Life with a newborn.  There's nothing quite as magical or challenging.  

My cousins, CJ and Abby had a great wedding in Alabama.  I love this picture.

Love finding pictures of my grandpa with my little Kaylee.  Melts my heart.

 I went to the same college as my brother, and this recently showed up on my time hop.  It screams college to me, and I love it.

Was she really ever this little!?

Check back tomorrow for Friday Favorites :)










No comments:

Post a Comment