Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  It was such a spring-isn week!  Warm weather....with rain.  Here are some of my favorites for the week :)

ONE.

I feel like Kaylee has so many toys but they seem "old" and uninteresting to her sometimes (I mean she's not even two how old can they be...) Anyway, anytime I take something away for a while and bring it back it has that NEW feel.   So, I decided to make it a bimonthly thing.  I'll give her a "box of surprises" and that same day collect a bunch of other books, toys, babies, etc. I will check back to show if it's a success or not :), I'm going to give the first "Box of Surprises" on Monday.

TWO.
I've been searching for some brown/tan wedges and really fell in love with these.

THREE.
Yesterday, I was so exhausted in the afternoon and I had a couple of errands to run.  I drove through and got a fountain Diet Coke. #BestIdeaEver 

FOUR.
Kaylee loves putting on "make-ups" I find things missing and around the house so much these days.  It makes me laugh how she knows where to put what on her face #GirlMomProblems

FIVE.
We went to my mom's Wednesday evening for a picnic.  It was so fun, and Kaylee couldn't believe we were eating on the ground.  We ended with a wagon ride by the river.

SIX.
It cracks me up; Kaylee will just break out in prayer.  This was her in the car praying, "Thank you God for my hands, Thank you God for Mommy's Tootsies (feet), Thank you God for Music."  It was all so random and I couldn't stop laughing.

Have a great weekend !! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment