Wednesday, March 9, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday

First timer!!! Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

Blogged about this outfit I wore for running around last week.  I really like the bright spring colors :))

I wore this out for lunch and to run errands with my mama!
shirt (similar), scarf (a christmas gift!!), My white tank---yes thats a hole in the bottom left, but I got it in Ireland, and I'm really struggling to part with it haha! Does anyone else get emotionally attached to their clothes??, leggings

I wore this out for drinks with my girlfriends!  

I love this Under Armor zip up that I got out the outlet years ago, but I couldn't find t online.  If I know I'll be working out during nap time, then I typically run around in something like this.   These are my favorite leggings!! They're purplish/greyish/blackish?  I love them and couldn't find them on VS online, but found a semi similar pair with the tube at the bottom here.


Happy Hump Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment