Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Favorites

WOOOHOOO, Happy Friday, ladies!  It was a week that felt like spring, but a weekend that's looking like winter, sigh!  Here are some of my favorites from the week:
one.
This picture was taken at church last Sunday, and OMMGGG, I don't know that for the rest of her life I will ever capture a sweeter moment.  

two.
This is one of my favorite times of year!  I love that there are games on all day, filling out brackets, and all of the competition.

three.
I got this sweater in the clearance at Kohls (5 dollars, whaaaat!?) and I really love it.  It's pretty light, and it's long with slits in the bottom so it has a spring feel.  I couldn't find it online! Necklace was a purchase in Ireland.

four.
I did this workout this week and really liked it!  I did 5 reps instead of 8 and was still pretty sore the next day.  There are more workouts like this here.
Yesterday, Kaylee and I went for a run and I came home to do that workout on the deck.  Kaylee ran around and cheered for me the whole time, it was hilarious.   "So proud Mommy, Way to Go, Let's go Mommy!"  This girl would spend every hour of the day outside if she could.

five.
FREE ICE CREAM DAY!!! Dairy Queen had free ice cream day theater day, and we took a "surprise trip" there.  

We have a busy weekend ahead, so check back Monday for our Weekend Update :) !






No comments:

Post a Comment