Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy GOOD Friday!  We are headed to Virginia for the weekend, and I'm so excited!  Here are some of my favorites from the week:
ONE.
I'm really loving this book and can't put it down!  It's my second book from this author and I'm really loving her :) #IFeelLikeWereFriends

TWO.
I blogged about What I Wore Wednesday 

THREE.
We are having a little birthday party for Kaylee next month, and I made her these invitations.  I just got sparkly scrapbook paper, printed a little poem, then glued some ribbon on :)

FOUR.
I had such a blast with my Dad at the Penguin's game on Sunday, and I blogged about that here.

FIVE.
I often don't have my nails painted, but I really liked this color and had to get it, CORAL REEF.

SIX.
I love these shoes that I got during Targets big sale :)  I'm so excited to wear them this weekend!

Have a wonderful Easter Weekend!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment