Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I've missed the last couple Fridays, #SIGH.  I don't know why, but blogging seems harder in the summer, or is that just me!?  Always on the go.  I'm excited to link up today and share some of my SUMMER favorites!
one.
I'm loving this book that my cousin, Kelly let me borrow.  Recommended to all of you mamas out there:)

two.
My Pittsburgh Penguins won the Stanley Cup and it made my heart SOOO happy.   #HockeyIsMyFavorite

three.
Father's Day with this guy:)  We had a fun day that will be on the blog next week.  Can you tell where this picture was taken!? #WeLoveTheZoo

four.
We had a BLAST on Wednesday at the water fountains downtown.  It was so much fun.  We had an early dinner with my mom then walked to these fountains.  She was SO excited but cautious for the first two minutes, THEN she was so brave running all through them.  They're intermittent which ones go off when, so it was all an adventure for her, and my mom and I had so much fun watching.   Dare I tell you that I forgot a towel!? #MOMFAIL.

five.
I found this recipe on Pinterest, and it was SO GOOD.  You could mix up the veggies you add, but I stayed pretty close to the recipe and we all loved it.  It was really light, and bowtie pasta is my favorite!  **As kids, my mom would let my brother and I each pick our favorite box of pasta, SPLURGE!  I always loved that and picked bowtie:)

six.
Another great Pinterest Find!!! This is so easy, and I plan to make it this weekend:)  You can find the recipe here.  

seven.
We had the best girls' trip to see our Kost girls!!! I miss them already, but we are planning our next trip in July:)  You can read all about it here.

Have a fab weekend!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment