Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Summer Bucket List

It's July and already the 5th!?  The meme below made me LOL.  I actually feel like it IS going by way too fast.  I looked at the date and realized maybe I should make my bucket list...and reading list...and do 19430483 other things.
I'm going to keep it short and sweet and update you with pictures at the end of summer with what we accomplished on the Summer Bucket List 2016 :)

Here we go:

one. 
A family of three getaway.  We had plans to go on a family vacation with the Kosts/Armbrusters/Griffins, but my parents got a boat, which we are so LOVING, so that was kind of cancelled out.  I want to make a tradition of doing a little trip every summer.  I'm trying to plan a little three or four day trip with our family, so stay tuned :)

two.
Outside Summer Game Day!  There are so many cute games/things to do outside.  Mini obstacle course, water balloons, things I know my little Kaylee would love.  I already have a lot planned ;)

three.
Girls night out.  Pictures of my bachelorette party came up, and it made me in desperate need of a girls night!  

four.
Anniversary Celebration.  It'll be here soon, and I want to do something special with my guy!

five.
Host a family picnic.  

That's it!  I'll let you know how we do:)

Check back tomorrow for Father's Day recap:

And Wednesday for our 4th of July weekend:



No comments:

Post a Comment